We are delighted to announce that as of June 12, 2020 we will re-open our doors and welcome visitors for tastings at St. Supéry Estate Vineyards and Winery. As we prepare to welcome our friends and neighbors back to the winery, guest safety, and that of our staff, is our utmost concern. We will be following all the California state issued guidelines and want you to feel safe and welcome when visiting St. Supéry.
Effective immediately, we have implemented the following new policies:
- All visits will be by appointment only to ensure adequate 6 foot distancing
- Increased outdoor seating so that almost all tastings will occur outside
- Daily health screenings for our employees
- Providing face coverings for employees and customers
- Increased cleaning and sanitization
- Offering contactless curbside pickups
- Register in advance for contactless wine purchasing
We will do our best to offer the service and convenience that visitors expect, even if it may look slightly different than it has in the past.
To plan your visit:
- Reserve your wine tasting appointment . All guests will have the opportunity to enjoy blending their own ‘My Virtú’ (2018 Dollarhide Estate Vineyard Semillon and 2018 Napa Valley Estate Sauvignon Blanc) , while the 2018 vintage lasts
- We ask that you wear a mask on the winery property when you arrive and at all times when you are not seated and tasting wine
- Please practice appropriate six foot distancing from other guests
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms please help us keep everyone safe by staying home
- No parties greater than six people, nor children under 13
- We also ask that you do not bring your pets at this time to help maximize the limited outdoor space
We look forward to welcoming you back to Napa Valley and hope to see you very soon. Stay well.