San Juan Capistrano, CA – Wine, craft beer and fine spirits come to A Stone’s Throw Winery March 28 and 29 for the OC Wine & Spirit Fest, bringing a modern tasting experience to the people of Orange County, with luxe vibes and a laidback coastal attitude. With the focus on fun, OC Wine & Spirit Fest offers an experience perfect for everyone, and every taste.
Founded by the winemakers at A Stone’s Throw Winery, the OC Wine & Spirit Fest encourages festival attendees to explore a modern tasting experience with community and camaraderie at its heart. Set among the quintessential orange groves in historic San Juan Capistrano, guests will mingle with sommeliers, vintners, craft beer experts and others, while they shop from a myriad of luxe vendors ranging from wine-related items to furniture, experiences and jewelry, and gourmet food trucks. There will also be a food + wine/spirits pairing lunch available, led by some of the area’s best chefs and craft wine & spirits makers, as well as live music by rising California Country star, Amanda Kate, in addition to The Country Club Band.
“This will be our best event of the year, and we’re looking forward to bringing something extremely special to Orange County,” said OC Wine & Spirit Fest co-founder, Linda Kearns, also a partner in A Stone’s Throw Winery. “Orange County has an amazing history of wine culture, and we know this event will be a celebration of that, as well as an opportunity to explore new beverages while having a great time among friends and neighbors.”
With philanthropy at heart, this year the OC Wine & Spirit Fest has partnered with two charitable organizations – JDRF Orange County and Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA OC). Both organizations are life-changing in their missions. JDRF leads the charge in finding a cure and providing resources to patients and their families with Type 1 Diabetes. CASA OC serves severely abused, neglected and abandoned children through the recruitment, training and continued support of volunteers who advocate for and mentor these children.
“We are thrilled to partner with such fabulous Orange County organizations,” Kearns said. “We truly admire the very important work that both JDRF and CASA OC do, and we look forward to helping raise awareness and funds for such worthy causes. Big thank you to our sponsors, King Barrel, Orange Coast Magazine and Land Rover-Jaguar, who help bolster our efforts to support these wonderful groups.”
Online ticket sales are discounted. Tickets at the door will cost $125 for General Admission or $150 for VIP, which includes the food + wine/spirits pairing lunch, if space is available. Designated drivers are welcomed and encouraged, and they get in for just $20 (no alcohol tastings). Parking will cost $5 and ridesharing or carpooling is highly recommended.
More information about getting involved, sponsorships, and purchasing tickets are available at www.ocwineandspiritfest.com.
Online Ticket Prices:
- GENERAL ADMISSION – $100: Includes entry to the event, a commemorative glass to keep, unlimited* beverage tastings, water, coffee, and the overall festival experience.
- VIP ADMISSION – $120: Includes entry into the event, a commemorative glass to keep, unlimited* beverage tastings, water, coffee, plus entry into a special wine/spirits + food pairing lunch hosted by a local chef (sign up required)
- EARLY BIRD TICKET BONUS – $100 and $120: The first 200 tickets purchased online will receive early access (one hour earlier than official start time) to the OC Wine & Spirit Fest, a special swag bag of goodies, a commemorative glass to keep, unlimited* beverage tastings, water, coffee and the overall festival experience.
- TWO DAY GENERAL ADMISSION – $160: What’s better than one day at the OC Wine & Spirit Fest? Two days! Purchase passes for both days for double the fun.
- TWO DAY VIP ADMISSION – $200: Keep the fun going with a second day of the Wine & Spirit Fest, which includes the wine/spirit + food pairing lunch each day.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER – $20: Tickets include admission only. Does NOT include glass or any alcohol tastings.
ABOUT A STONE’S THROW WINERY:
Nestled among some of the last remaining orange groves in Orange County, A Stone’s Throw Winery sits on a 3-acre property and is a working tasting room year-round, pouring boutique wines made in OC. Its vistas are picture-perfect and it’s easily accessible, right off the 405 freeway.
Originally founded in 2002, with the tasting room opening in 2012 as Hamilton Oaks Vineyard and Winery Inc., A Stone’s Throw Winery is now operated by OC Wine & Spirit Fest founders and the expert winemakers behind Giracci Vineyards & Farms, Chad and Linda Kearns.