Summer Dinners in the Gardens Offer Exquisite Culinary Experience – Saturday Evenings, May Through October
WHAT: Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, known as the hub of culinary and garden excellence and whose rare and impressive produce is supplied to San Francisco’s Michelin-starred restaurants, welcomes back their limited, socially-distanced garden dinner series, starting May 8 through October 9, 2021. The al fresco feasts, showcasing the day’s harvest of fresh produce paired alongside the estate’s highly acclaimed wines, are prepared by Kendall-Jackson’s talented team of gardeners and chefs: Master Culinary Gardener Tucker Taylor, one of the most sought-after farmers in the Bay Area, and Chefs Justin Wangler and Tracey Shepos Cenami.
Kendall-Jackson’s stunning four-acre gardens provide the idyllic backdrop for the dinners, offering visitors a picturesque experience, filled with a bounty of Sonoma County’s fresh fruits and vegetables. Each inspiring dinner features a different theme. Please note that for the safety of guests and team members, the Farm-to-Table dinner is going to look a bit different than in years past. Each party will be seated at a private table in the garden under the majestic walnut trees or on the flagstone patio. Dinner service will be provided by the hospitality team, direct to each party’s individual table. Guests are welcome to stroll the gardens before or after dinner, while keeping social distancing guidelines in mind and face coverings in place.
WHO: Culinary Team –
- Master Culinary Gardener Tucker Taylor – Longing to educate guests on the importance of fresh food, Tucker is the leading culinary farmer in the Bay Area. Tucker’s garden is so innovative and sustainable, there is a waitlist of notable chefs vying for his produce, waiting patiently for a chance to get their hands on the rare microgreens and specialty produce he cultivates at the Kendall-Jackson gardens.
- Executive Chef Justin Wangler – Creating entire menus relying solely on what’s in the garden, Chef Justin is the epitome of creative talent, crafting each bite with precision, and often times starting with the wine and working his cuisine into a complementary pairing.
- Chef & Cheese Specialist Tracey Shepos Cenami – Known for her affinity for cheese, Tracey spearheads Kendall-Jackson’s custom cheese program, often having 200+ artisanal cheeses on hand from around the world. To say that cheese is her passion is an understatement. Foodies may recognize her from the Food Network, having won “Guy’s Grocery Games” three times.
WHEN: 2021 schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, May 8 – Joe Valero Lamb and Bohemian Creamery
- Saturday, June 12 – Costarella Seafood and Chevoo Cheese
- Saturday, July 10 – Snake River Farms Beef and Valley Ford Creamery
- Saturday, August 14 – Liberty Farms Duck and Dry Creek Peaches
- Saturday, September 11 – Vegetarian Dinner Featuring Mycopia Mushrooms, our Estate Gardens and Nicasio Valley Cheese
- Saturday, October 2 – Ward Ranch Beef and Pt. Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.
- Saturday, October 9 – Ward Ranch Beef and Pt. Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co.
WHERE: Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, 5007 Fulton Road, Fulton, CA 95439; (800) 769-3649
COST: Winery Guests: $180 per person, Wine Club Members (25% off): $135 per person
More Information & Purchase Tickets: Visit: https://www.kj.com/events/farm-table-dinner-series
About Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, known as the hub of culinary and garden excellence, is a Sonoma County destination. Not only is the estate home to critically acclaimed wines including America’s favorite Chardonnay for 27 years and counting, but the estate also boasts a stunning four-acre culinary garden providing visitors a picturesque experience filled with a bounty of Sonoma County’s fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as rare and impressive produce. Entertaining bocce courts, an expansive great lawn, and an al fresco patio perfect for wine and food pairings complement the awe-inspiring gardens. A leader in innovation and sustainability, Kendall-Jackson continues to push boundaries in the culinary and wine scene. Visitors are encouraged to visit Kendall-Jackson for wine tastings, food pairings, and various events including the exclusive Farm to Table seasonal dinners. Learn more online at www.kj.com, and follow Kendall-Jackson on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.