Our tasting room is located in one of the oldest buildings in the heart of the quaint village of Los Olivos. The metal sided building dates back to the early 1900’s and was originally the machine shop for the Valley.
The two small rooms have windows and French doors that look out onto our patio and garden, fringed with an array of rose bushes, fruit trees and climbing jasmine. For our guests we have tables and chairs to sit, relax and enjoy the taste of our wines while listening to the calming sound of water cascading down our many fountains. Guests are welcome to bring a lunch or purchase one from any of the delis located within a brief walk from our tasting room. We do not accept groups of over 8 people.