Lambert Bridge Winery is located in the center of Dry Creek Valley, near an old trestle bridge, its namesake. Our winery occupies land that was once part of the C.L. Lambert Ranch, a sizeable property that included a school, store, farmland and the trestle bridge, built by Lambert in 1915. Today this bridge, the only single lane public bridge in the valley, is surrounded by vineyards and still provides passage across Dry Creek to our winery.
Established in 1975, Lambert Bridge Winery is one of the oldest in the valley since prohibition – its early days coinciding with the infamous 1976 Paris Tasting which helped cement California’s status as a fine growing region worldwide. Originally a small 5,000 case facility, Lambert Bridge quickly gained a reputation for rich, complex wines.
Lambert Bridge Winery is located in the center of Dry Creek Valley, near an old trestle bridge, its namesake.Read More →