Built in the 1860’s, the original purpose of our beloved “Shack” was as a blacksmith shop for the historic Rancho Tinaquaic. In 1987 it became Dick and Bill’s original tasting room, when FOXEN was open only on the weekends and Dick and Bill manned the tasting room. With the opening of our new solar-powered winery and new tasting room in 2009, we renamed this rustic building, foxen 7200, where we now focus on our Bordeaux and Italian-style wines.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Foxen 7200