Grapes were first planted on our property in 1893 by William Winn; the first commercial winery built in 1936 by Lewis and Alta Hart. Around 1950, the winery was converted to a machine shop and vineyards lay fallow for more than fifty years. At last, the old winery burned to the ground in the 2007 San Diego “Firestorm”.
We began planting our vineyard in 2008 and today our winery is a boutique, family-owned operation with very limited production. We focus on quality wines that we make from fruit that we grow locally and from highly regarded regions in the State of California. Our wines are only available at the winery.